Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only 2000 tickets left for sale at The Amex

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Friend of mine went up to their presentation this morning. West stand is almost sold out, there are only a few seats left in the West stand lower at the very front. The family stand has also sold out but there are a few seats left next to the family bit in the East stand. There are around 2000 tickets left for sale between now and the 21st April, get in there quick. :thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Is the north sold out?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I think tpday was the last saturday, no idea why they said up till the 21st, only passing on what I heard. Algie- Yes, still tickets in the North but nearer the front and edges.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Still not on general sale online yet then???
I don't understand why the club said tickets available for general sale,yet you can't even buy online.

Could,ve sold 20k+ no probs if it was a simple online purchase:ascarf:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Still not on general sale online yet then???
I don't understand why the club said tickets available for general sale,yet you can't even buy online.

Could,ve sold 20k+ no probs if it was a simple online purchase:ascarf:
Because they're going to sell them out without having to go to the effort of setting it up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I make that 13,500 normal season tickets sold (ie not including 1901)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Thats pretty obvious don't you think:laugh:

How can you sell 900 general sale on the day tickets without knowing who you are playing in 4 months time?:laugh:

What I mean is, they are saying how many tickets are left with a view to keeping some back for on the day sales. They are not going to sell as many ST tickets as poss with no chance of on the day sales.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What I mean is, they are saying how many tickets are left with a view to keeping some back for on the day sales. They are not going to sell as many ST tickets as poss with no chance of on the day sales.

Any update on whether we can dangle flags and banners from the West Upper yet Wilko?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Do ST's go online in 3 weeks time ? Plenty of fans can't be arsed to go to the presentations because of work commitments but will happily click online for a season ticket. I think 18,000+ (including 1901ers) will be sold by early May.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
So presumably that's 17,000 sold, incl 1901s?

2,000 left, plus 900 for day sales, and the 2,500 for away.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Wonder what proportion of ST holders will only go to the opening game of season? If a simple ticket exchange facility isn't in operation, I fear there will be quite a lot of empty seats next season, despite games being officially 'sold out'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here