Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online poker tonight (29/01); 9pm; $5

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Nice prompt email back, saying I need to fill in all my details before I can choose options like Maestro etc. All filled in, and £10 deposited. See you all there:thumbsup:

What department did you e mail?

The last one I had from them was this morning implying they were checking money laundering!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Oh bolloxs, I'm in but not showing, be back at 9, if I'm in then I'm in, but if not then so be it.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
We had 11 for the trial run last Thursday. Last night was just an informal cash game and we were gatecrashed by strange Americans and the like.

This will be the first proper event and just to reiterate - it will only be NSCers (and those reading this thread) taking part.

I'll come up with some sort of points structure so we can have a league thing running and, if NSC earns any affiliate income from people joining via our links and referral code, I'll put some of that into cash prizes too.

Trial run?????
No points? :down:

Come on people, 900 people maximum allowed in tonights tournament.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Tried to deposit 5 times now, and failing every time. Card details are correct. Address details are correct. Have enough in the account. Grr!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I think I've sort of banned myself from full tilt.

Shame, 'cause I was actually looking forward to you lot!

To: security@fulltiltpoker.com
Thanks for replying Patrick.

Why the others couldn't do this is beyond me.

Your customer service must be run a certain Billy Boy Archer, because he couldn't give a toss about his 'customers' either.

However, please could you just forget it all because frankly I can't be bothered anymore.

I shall carry on playing at Paddy Power who don't seem to have a problem with me.

Thanks for your quick reply though.

It's a shame because a load of us on a football web site have arranged a private table for fun tonight. (NSCPoker).

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Tried to deposit 5 times now, and failing every time. Card details are correct. Address details are correct. Have enough in the account. Grr!

That's the problem I had. This is how I done it, Find a player then open and you'll be taken to our room, it says it's private then I put the password in (Albion) then I was asked to deposit some money so deposit $5 and now I'm in.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
seems daft but i'm getting silly excited about the start - will the table just magically appear and there we will all be, seated and ready for action!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I'm in after my 7th attempt to deposit, and 3rd card. Have now used a credit card I didn't really want to use :facepalm: Hope I win now :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here