Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online poker tonight (29/01); 9pm; $5

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've set up weekly recurring tournaments for Fridays and Sundays, the first of which takes place tonight.

What you need to go to take part.

Go to Full Tilt by clicking here. If you have not already joined, please make sure you enter NSCPoker as your referral code when you register.

Locate tournament: 136073294
Enter password: albion

...and you'll be good to go at 9pm tonight.

The tournament is a $5 (no re-buys) + 50c No Limits Hold 'Em.

We will be using Full Tilt's "Sit 'N' Go" payout structure.

I will post details of Sunday's tournament closer to the time, and also setup a Thursday tournament, probably with re-buys.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Going to try and get on for this one.

I know the others have been 'trial runs', but how many people entered, and how long did they roughly go on for?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We had 11 for the trial run last Thursday. Last night was just an informal cash game and we were gatecrashed by strange Americans and the like.

This will be the first proper event and just to reiterate - it will only be NSCers (and those reading this thread) taking part.

I'll come up with some sort of points structure so we can have a league thing running and, if NSC earns any affiliate income from people joining via our links and referral code, I'll put some of that into cash prizes too.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Registered with Full Tilt, but there is no option to pay with Maestro. I am already registered with Moneybookers and Neteller, and don't want to go to the hassle of signing up for yet ANOTHER payment website.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Registered with Full Tilt, but there is no option to pay with Maestro. I am already registered with Moneybookers and Neteller, and don't want to go to the hassle of signing up for yet ANOTHER payment website.

They still haven't got back to me after I e-mailed 2 lots of ID 2 days ago.

Crap customer support IMO.

It'll be Paddy Power Poker tonight for me I'm afraid guys.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Nice prompt email back, saying I need to fill in all my details before I can choose options like Maestro etc. All filled in, and £10 deposited. See you all there:thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Hummm thats not good.

Only 3 people registered?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here