Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online, phone up, or queue up?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'm going for the first option tomorrow morning in a bid to get Spurs & Gills tickets. Fingers crossed eh?

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
I'm going for the first option tomorrow morning in a bid to get Spurs & Gills tickets. Fingers crossed eh?

Are you a season ticket holder?
I don't understand the big mad rush, if you are a ST holder then your seat is reserved until next Wednesday isnt it? Before they go on general sale.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
You could of course do all three at the same time.

But online is the only sensible way to get tickets, as the ticket office staff will presumably be using the same system once you get to the front of the queue or get your call connected

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Are you a season ticket holder?
I don't understand the big mad rush, if you are a ST holder then your seat is reserved until next Wednesday isnt it? Before they go on general sale.

For Gills, yes, but not for Spurs as there are only 12,000 tickets available.

Sent from my sofa using Tapatalk

Joe Pineapples

Mar 28, 2010
Brighton
Pardon me if I'm being a bit of a thick bastard, but when do general sale tickets for the Spuds game on sale? Or is it already too late?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Pardon me if I'm being a bit of a thick bastard, but when do general sale tickets for the Spuds game on sale? Or is it already too late?

They haven't given a date, because they are expected to sell out before they get to the general sale point.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
That's decided it for me then - 12000 ... on my first visit I'm not interested in seeing it half full - there's a good analogy between this and a first shag but it's too early for me to think about one - all I know is the first time has to be the dogs

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
That's decided it for me then - 12000 ... on my first visit I'm not interested in seeing it half full - there's a good analogy between this and a first shag but it's too early for me to think about one - all I know is the first time has to be the dogs

That's 12,000 on sale to Season Ticket Holders.

With 1901, Away & guests the attendance will be 17,000

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I'm in the 1000 pts scrabble with the majority at 10am. If I get one will it be my ST seat? E.g where are the 5k under capacity tickets or are they just spread out around the stadium in ones and twos?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm in the 1000 pts scrabble with the majority at 10am. If I get one will it be my ST seat? E.g where are the 5k under capacity tickets or are they just spread out around the stadium in ones and twos?

Yes, your seat is reserved until either:
you buy it
or 12,000 tickets are sold

the 5k under capacity will be the 5,000 that aren't sold

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Cheers bob! And may the best fans win!! I was at Hereford don't you know ;)

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Blimey, can't get online as it's too busy so it says. I know I should relax & do it later, things to do & all that, but I just really want my tickets!!!!!

ants4t

Jun 17, 2011
I sent my dad to queue up at Queens Road just incase online went down, and they started selling tickets early - he is already heading back with tickets for Spurs and Gills. Completely made up!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here