Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online petition

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Up to 2494. A massive thanks to all fans of other clubs who've signed, very much appreciated.

Signed last night at about 3am because the wifes away. i read through alot of them and there is quite an ecclectic mix of signatures. some made me sad, happy, angry and some made me laugh. Not sure about the one that said somthing along the lines of " give them falmer you fat two jagged wanker, or i will set the ostridges on you.:)
Also during this crisis i seem to have stopped posting purely in character as Rowley Birkin. ???

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
2754 Total Signatures

as of 8:08pm roughly!

Brilliant stuff :clap:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
What will happen with the petition, will all the names and email addresses be sent to Prescot ?

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Just spotted post 2770 from Derek Chapman.

as a director of BHAFC i am so thankfull for everbodys support please dont finish the job archer started! the children of brighton and hove, lewes and falmer deserve better. I allso promise that when the stadium is built norman Baker will be banned for life!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We must all know people who are Albion fans and or season ticket holders who do not have access to the on-line petition. We should be contacting them for permission to add their names to the list because we need a number that at least matches the number of season tickets.

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
3094 - I'm done

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
3309 (and 13 more in the past ten minutes) - keep it going!!!

There is support coming from all around the country - encourage everyone in your email address book to sign up!!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here