Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online Dating, advice required.

1066gull

¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3672229 said:
I always thought funny, normal people can use computers too. Why is this place such a magnet for freaks?

HAHAHA!

No seriously, most my friends from heatfield lost it at 18, 19 onwards.

In uni it appeared slighlt earlier with some and some. There's no rush man. You don't want to pay for a kid yet. And online dating is swapped with single mums looking for potential fathers to the kids where there previous relationship was with a dead beat dad who was never interested in looking after their own child.

you dont want to be a step dad yet do you?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
HAHAHA!

No seriously, most my friends from heatfield lost it at 18, 19 onwards.

In uni it appeared slighlt earlier with some and some. There's no rush man. You don't want to pay for a kid yet. And online dating is swapped with single mums looking for potential fathers to the kids where there previous relationship was with a dead beat dad who was never interested in looking after their own child.

you dont want to be a step dad yet do you?

What the bloody hell are you on about?

optimus prime

Aug 5, 2010
Porkypie, thanks for the info mate but it looks like I'm not going to need a pub with Lax ID policy.

2 meets lined up.

Wednesday at the Odeon Cinema so no ID problems there.

Thursday at Costa Coffee, this one sounds like a pre date date. Almost an interview to see what I'm like before date proper & may turn out to be the shortest date ever. All of which seems a bit strange as we've been exchanging an almost constant stream of filth for over a week now.

Thanks to all who offered help, I have the details of a venue with lax id policy now. Mods / Admin please feel free to close / delete thread.

Benelux Seagull

Aug 14, 2010
OP seems to have gone MIA, promised to give us an update in return for info on licensed premises.

NSC kept it's side of the bargain, spill OP.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
OP seems to have gone MIA, promised to give us an update in return for info on licensed premises.

NSC kept it's side of the bargain, spill OP.

Can't believe people still think this is real!

Did you not read his post on page 2?!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here