Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One swallow...

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
:lolol: So you didn't bounce this thread after 6 games when we were top of the league, but bounce it after a bad run? Does that mean that if improve and make a charge for the playoffs we can bounce it and say you were wrong?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Why does the price of a player we sign increase on a bad run of form? When we bought CMS he was £2.5m, in the last 16 hours he has been listed on here as £3.25m and now £3.5m. It happens with other players, with the price of barnes ranging from £25k to I believe £300k, Dickinson varying between £125k and £350k. It's like people aren't happy enough to be slating a layer, they have to make it worse by making him out to be even more of a waste of money.

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
Why does the price of a player we sign increase on a bad run of form? When we bought CMS he was £2.5m, in the last 16 hours he has been listed on here as £3.25m and now £3.5m. It happens with other players, with the price of barnes ranging from £25k to I believe £300k, Dickinson varying between £125k and £350k. It's like people aren't happy enough to be slating a layer, they have to make it worse by making him out to be even more of a waste of money.

your point is totally irrelavent to the topic, but if it helps, i meant to say €3.5m.

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
:lolol: So you didn't bounce this thread after 6 games when we were top of the league, but bounce it after a bad run? Does that mean that if improve and make a charge for the playoffs we can bounce it and say you were wrong?

by all means, please do, but i feel there is more chance of Gus Poyet eating a banana with his feet than us surging towards the play-offs.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
your point is totally irrelavent to the topic, but if it helps, i meant to say €3.5m.

If it's irrelevant, why did you bring up his price tag.
Why, when it was a domestic transfer, where the price was agreed in pounds sterling, and is paid in pounds sterling, are you quoting his price in euros?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here