Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One swallow...

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
I have given you anminor infraction and a warning for the offensive language with regards to disabled people, take heed please.

so BUFFOON is more offensive than TWAT?

classic.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
There really is always 1.

I think people ( me included ), are excited because this puts us on the map. A real statement of intent. When was the last player we signed who chose us over anyone , let alone leicester and west ham. We are all well aware there will be at least a couple more signings. If we add a centre back, LuaLua and a midfielder to our current squad and I for one will be more than satisfied. Satisfied however does not mean I think we will end up top 6, but more than enough to compete in the championship.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Unproven at this level??

Mackail-Smith was Peterborough's top scorer the last time they were in the Championship, scoring ELEVEN goals for a side who were otherwise cannon fodder. By his own admission he's learned a lot since then and spanked goals galore in League One last season.

It doesn't mean he's going to be Championship top scorer this season BUT to say he's unproven is completely stupid. He knows exactly what he's doing

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
If you are a season ticket holder for this coming season - get hold of someone on the waiting list and do us all a favour.

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
Mackail-Smith was Peterborough's top scorer the last time they were in the Championship, scoring ELEVEN goals for a side who were otherwise cannon fodder. By his own admission he's learned a lot since then and spanked goals galore in League One last season.

get the champagne on ice, we're going up!!

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
I think that is a terrible way to describe players irresepctive of their ability or lack of. In this case they have proved they had the ability to p..s Div 1 and I am sure most will adapt to the Championship plus it would appear that the signing of players hasnt finished yet.

Surely its not how he has described our players that is the problem here, but the fact that he has used a disability in such a way. Should be banned for that alone IMHO.

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
Where is the use of buffoon in your thread then? Think we know the real reason why this was reported

BUFFOON first used in post 12.

take off those rose tinted specs.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Blimey and I thought I was a glass half empty person.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Very excited about this signing and very optimistic about the new season, if this doesn't get your juices flowing I don't know what will? Good luck to you mate but I am enjoying being an Albion fan right now and will lap these moments up. I remember much darker times where days like this were just dreams, look at how far this football club has come and enjoy the good times!!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
P.s isnt your username a little racist? You should use your real one, the one you use as a Palarse fan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here