Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One Pound!

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Trufflehound's turned into Meade's Ball or something.

On the radio issue (two topics for the price of one thread, I like that), I take a radio so I know what's going on in other games (occasional checks, not 90 minutes of watching one game and listening to another) and would given the choice remain silent, but then people ask me what's going on in other matches anyway.

You're at a football match lads. People are going to shout stuff out that may not seem entirely apposite to what's happening in front of us - better footy scores than the mindless, on one occasion racist shit I used to hear from the twat in my block who, fortunately, has moved away this season.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
25 minutes worth of tumble-dried air at Preston Drove Launderette on a Sunday morning to dry out me soggy clothes from football the day before :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There's a one pound TITTY BAR in Farringdon apparently.

However, it's a bit too far away just to spend a pound in there, especially as I imagine the totty is probably of proportional quality to the cost.

I would probably therefore by a couple of bags of chocolate buttons for my NIPPERS to enjoy when they got home.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
1 lb ? :wave:

Attachments

• ery.gif
    ery.gif
    104.2 KB · Views: 76

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
If Heather "hopalong" Mills is worth £24.3M for four years (365 x 4 = 1460 days), she's worth $16, 644 a day, or approx 19p a second. So for a quid, I would get a shag from the paraplegic, and give her a 50p tip. ;-(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here