Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One more that didnt live to see Falmer

Potters mate

Jan 22, 2004
Lewes
It was my dads funeral today, he was 57. He was there in '83 and many years before and after. A true Seagull RIP. x

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Sorry to hear that mate. My dad was 56 when he died, so i know how tough it is.

Young age when you think about it.

Just make sure you get to that first game. Its what your dad would want.

Sorry to hear your terrible news, my dad died nearly 2 yrs ago and it is really really hard and think of him every day, i also wonder what he would of made of Gus Poyet and how the Falmer stadium is getting on, The club at the time gave us a signed shirt which we framed and they put a photo and a little write up about him in a match programme which was really good of them. My Heart goes out to you matey, Nothing makes it easier other than time.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Sorry to hear of your loss - my dad died before the Goldstone was sold and missed all the machinations around his beloved Albion.

I know that he'll be there in spirit on the first game at Falmer and I'm sure that all of you who have suffered such sad losses will be able to say the same.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Sorry for you loss. I hope there is a minuets silence or somthing at the first game. To long has this club had to wait.

RIP all the fans who didn't make it.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Sorry for your loss - the first game at Falmer will be very emotional for so many reasons.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Lost my dad in '04 aged 56 and attended my grandad's funeral yesterday. Both huge Albion men.

It gets easier mate I promise and whenever I think about Dad now I just smile and it genuinely makes me happy. An old cliche but time really is an incredible healer.

All the best to you and yours.

Warren

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Sorry for you loss. I hope there is a minuets silence or somthing at the first game. To long has this club had to wait.

RIP all the fans who didn't make it.

It needs to be much more than a minute's silence on that opening day at Falmer. So many of us have family members who have died in the time between The Goldstone and Falmer-all Albion people who wanted to see us at our new home but will never get that chance. Let's hope the club does them proud.

Condolences to you and your family Potter's Mate.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
When they say cliches about managers, chairman, players etc coming and going but the fans always being there, they're right. Your dad instilled a love for the Albion in you just like I try to do with my own kids and am sure you do (or will do it one day) with your own kids.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here