Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One for the Lewes residents another 25k on the Inquiry

Last edited:

Use the link above to complain about them spending your money without a referendum or such.

Last edited:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
LEWES CLIFF said:
Spoken like atrue Goring/Worthing fan!What a load of twaddle Lewes LDC are not football fans and they would not know where the pan is if thier lives depended on it,to suggest they are all conspiring to get rid of the albion and for us at lewes to take over the world is just rubbish.They are against Falmer for thier own private agendas not fot footie reasons Goring gull can i have half of what youve been on and prey tell me what Lewes pubs where these you heard this in,the Bull and Shit by any chance(great pub run by Lord Lucan and Elvis and regulars include JFK and Princess Di):eek: :lol: :lol:

Totally agree with you Cliff. The only thing the snobs of Lewes council are concerned about is how many antique shops they can cram into the town to get a better class of clientelle as opposed to us "normal", football loving riff raff.

I f***ing hate them and this poxy stuck up town :(

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So? Any Lewes residents or local Albion fans on here going to invoke the Freedom of Information act as soon as possible? January 4th possibly?

As I posted earlier in this thread-I'm sick of pussyfooting around with these bastards out to kill our club. We've got a few weeks before the inquiry-let's see what "hidden from the public until now LDC approved NIMBYism" we can dig up to present to Prescott (who hates NIMBYs as much as we do).

Time to declare war against LDC!

Jameson

I'm not a Lewes resident but I don't think you need to be for the FoI requirements. Ideally we need a standard letter that can be sent to LDC by as many people as possible. Not just to piss them off but I would be curious to see what their response will be.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You word it Jameson and I'll send it.

Per dougdeep's thread, this is in the Argus today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here