Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
DICK and Dom:jester:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Digweeds Trousers said:
MYOB - it is not a stereotype that Bozza is using it's a fact........you lot always claim it's nothing to do you with you you live in Dublin, the Republic etc..........we all know that's where you make the bombs.

Firstly, using the pronoun "you" to refer to the IRA in connection with someone who has never been a member and has never condoned their actions, just because they are Irish, is a bit extreme.

Secondly, whilst the Omagh bomb may have been built in the Republic (Enfield, about 20 miles away from me), the rest of them were made either in Northern Ireland or in the mainland UK.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Only after its suffered for a few weeks in a snare surely ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Digweeds Trousers said:
Hard to pick really, but after a long hard think of all the influential figures in society I would have to plump for.....................

Jeremy f***ing Beadle..
GREAT choice :clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Titanic said:
Fascinating choice BAG. Why Bunter ??

After watching him spout on crap about just about everything on question time i felt more than ready to kill him. He got so far on my nerves it was incredible!

Bush is no good because you'd get someone worse straight away.

But getting rid of a bastard like Rupert Murdoch could make a difference, it would probably lead to the break-up of NewsCorp and lots of newspapers in new hands.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I can't think of anyone I hate enough!! Anyway I would probably miss if I fired a gun at anybody.:wave:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Spicy said:
I can't think of anyone I hate enough!! Anyway I would probably miss if I fired a gun at anybody.:wave:

When I was at school, I went on our rifle range once. I had ten shots, didn't even hit the target once although I hit the target of the bloke next to me once.

I think that it if I aimed a gun at anyone it would be odds on that I hit the wrong person.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here