NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
My ex.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Cereal Killer said:
i would get everybody i hate into one building and get a box of something very explosive when shoot and shoot that killing all and everyone in that room (I would shoot it from a sniper rifle btw so i dont get blown up meself)

:ohmy: Absolutely mental......

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Hard to pick really, but after a long hard think of all the influential figures in society I would have to plump for.....................

Jeremy f***ing Beadle..

MYOB - it is not a stereotype that Bozza is using it's a fact........you lot always claim it's nothing to do you with you you live in Dublin, the Republic etc..........we all know that's where you make the bombs.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Rupert Murdoch

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'd write my own name on it. Just in case the saying "there's a bullet out there somewhere with your name on it" is true, I've got it. So unless I'm going to shoot myself, I'm safe.

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I've always had an unhealthy hatred of Bella Emberg. But i've always imagined it to be poison dart though.

I'd fire a bullet in the prone throat of Celine Dion. I saw an interview with her and it made me want to kill EVERYONE. So it's either her or all of you.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Wrap Archer and Bellotti's heads together nice and tight with a belt and get two for the price of one.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I actually have an answer to this question. Better not give it though, because if he shows his face again, my post might be used as evidence against me.... :ohmy: :dunce:

U

um bongo molongo

Can I try and line all of Westlife up in a line or do I have to pick one of them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here