Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On Tuesday I was told off for 'Over Celebrating'

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I've sat in Row F for the cup games. Quite a lot of people weren't celebrating then too. Jump around like a looney I say - that brilliant feeling and complete feeling of joy is all too rare in the real world

Quite right, NOTHING can compare to the feeling of sheer joy and excitement when we score

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
I got so excited i tore my top off (tearing the collar in process) and bundled my dad onto the ground. Instead of getting angry, he 'well done'd' me on a good goal celebration :)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
"I've no truck" is a phrase commonly used in times when some one is asking you to transport a large amount of materials/items from one location to another

To be fair I lost my shoe from the top of WSU down to about half way when I celebrated. It wasn't injured, my foot was pretty dusty though.

I lost the will to live when Murray scored.

ps - also took a chunk out of my calf on the deathtrap seats at Withdean when Virgs scored that equaliser vs Swindon.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
In the north stand I was all but in the row ahead except for some nice man's head stopping me! Crazy scenes.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
No it doesn't, it means quite the opposite...I've no time for that/I don't agree

Well done. I'm surprised it's taken this long for someone to point this out. 'I've got no truck with...' means 'I refuse to have any association with...'

Seagull16

Sep 28, 2011
Well someone in WSU(block f funnily enough) broke the sign on the railings from smashing it too much - the stewards just laughed and didnt really care.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
i've no truck with yur celebrations....most of us were jumping around aftr that goal...but what if he was a ''jcl'' ....stadium wud b less than half full wudnt it....and whats its relevance..tell u what tell anyone who hasn't watched albion last year not to bother turning up...then u won't have a problem cos there will be loads of empty seats

rant over

If you're not gonna support the club when we really needed you through the dark days and when we were loosing money rapidly due to our costly rent at the Withdean then you have to expect to be considered as a second rate supporter.

It's great to have a lot of new faces around the stadium but if one more person asks "who is that player" then I'll let them know how pathetic I think their glory hunting is. Also anyone who has bought a ticket just for the first season can do one. That seat could have gone to a potential long term fan who may now never bother due to your "jumping on the band wagon antics"

Rant over

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here