Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On a lighter no - Shall we laugh at Scotland ?

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Lord Cornwallis said:
*Titter*

I hope they all enjoy sitting there in their grotty Glasgow pubs next year decked out in their Argie kits.
They won't even have the pleasure of beating their postcards home like normal.

Any unsold Albion home kits will go down a treat up here for the World Cup... I'll be wearing my BHArgie shirt in grotty pubs in Glasgow, Stirling, Alloa, Edinburgh, Falkirk... Another well planned saving in the traditional way... McVirgo for Scotland!!

:D :drink: :angel:

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
cheeseroll said:
I dont take any pleasure in seeing Scotland lose and dont really get it that others do.

Then You won't get why the Scots get so much pleasure out of seeing anyone and everyone beating Englandshire at absolutely anything...

All I need say is "English commentators and .. er.. 1966, 1966, 1966, 1966, 1966, 1966, 1966, 1966.... and er 1966, 1966..."

How on earth can they get 1966 in to a Tim Henman match? :eek: :nono:

Just think.. next year's World Cup finals is 40 years since er... 1966. :shootself :shootself

The bookies up here are already preparing to take bets on how many seconds will pass in the opening match (or more likely the opening ceremony) it will be before Motty or a like minded individual makes reference to .. er... 1966. :lolol:

I recall 1967... Nuff said. :salute:

:angel: :angel: :lolol:

Last edited:

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
did someone say something about 1966? Wasn't that ENGLAND won the world cup. What in the feck have the sweaties ever won of any importance?? ???

Oct 25, 2003
MikeySmall said:
did someone say something about 1966? Wasn't that ENGLAND won the world cup. What in the feck have the sweaties ever won of any importance?? ???

curling

now that IS important

please remember that scotland is a small country, noit many countries that size have won anything

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here