Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OMG guess who I saw in Dicks bar today???

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I was enjoying a frothy coffee and guess who walked in...???? he even said Hi mate to me and my mum....(and I have never met him before)

wowowowowow

oh ok it was FDM ............dont want a long drawn out 'look at me' thread

Oh I asked the guy in the shop about Vincente and he said......the rumours are strong...

You heard it here first....LOOK at me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Good post but you've really got to get on top of "Vincente's" spelling. Go and stand in the corner.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It's a sad moment when you realise the vast majority of the younger generation are never going to have a clue what anyone's on about if they refer to "FDM" or "OGH"

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
It's a sad moment when you realise the vast majority of the younger generation are never going to have a clue what anyone's on about if they refer to "FDM" or "OGH"

Indeed, although we bumped into fdm last Monday and my 9 year old pointed him out and we had a quick chat, a genuinely lovely bloke who took a few mins to chat to my boy. Ogh is now coaching my boy on a Tuesday, another one who's always got time for a chat to the kids :)

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Oh I forgot.......Jonathan Williams from Palace was also in town today......

is he going to sign for us? NO he was visiting his Granddad who lives next to my Mum in Portslade,

I know he plays for Palace but he is a great level headed kid.....only problem he refused to wear a Brighton shirt for a pic...( His dad Peter is still a Brighton fan....but he admits now he only ever sees a game at Smelhurst)

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I was enjoying a frothy coffee and guess who walked in...???? he even said Hi mate to me and my mum....(and I have never met him before)

wowowowowow

oh ok it was FDM ............dont want a long drawn out 'look at me' thread

Oh I asked the guy in the shop about Vincente and he said......the rumours are strong...

You heard it here first....LOOK at me!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way! You saw a guy who works for Albion in the community having lunch in the only open dining area in the stadium and at lunchtime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here