Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OMG guess who I saw in Dicks bar today???

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
How do you get into Dicks Bar, not once has it been open when I've been there on a non match day.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Whilst we are on this theme I am convinced I saw Richie Barker today at Victoria Station. I was wandering down platform 16 and he was walking in the other direction as he just got off a train which was to become my 4:17pm service home. He was on his mobile and and I did a double-take to recognise him and he clocked me doing this, so I reckon it was him.

Now, if I was unsure about this then I can be 100% certain I saw Anton Ferdinand at Victoria last week. When I first spotted him it rang a bell and it eventually dawned on me who it was and was susprised to see me bimbling around Victoria with a vacant expression on his face. What was also amusing was listening to another bloke who recognised him try and explain to his girlfriend who he was.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
It's Freddy Damn Mercury!

Freddie-Mercury-birthday-8.jpg

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Oh I forgot.......Jonathan Williams from Palace was also in town today......
Couple of minor points... Who the hell is Jonathan Williams, and what is this Palace? There is a little tin-pot club up the road with a similar name IIRC...

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
How do you get into Dicks Bar, not once has it been open when I've been there on a non match day.

Not through the usual match day entrance but the glass doors to the right and up the lift.

Took my little boy non match day to get his first shirt and had a coffee there. No FDM, OGH or Ginger Prince though.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
It's a sad moment when you realise the vast majority of the younger generation are never going to have a clue what anyone's on about if they refer to "FDM" or "OGH"

Agreed. I now feel like the generation who looked incredulously at me when I asked who Peter Ward was (to be fair I was only 10)

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
A couple of weeks ago I saw Adam Hinshelwood at a kids football tournament. He's coaching a kids team.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
On Sunday was walking towards the west stand ready to go to the Profile Lounge for Fathers Day lunch and bumped into Tommy Elphick. He'd been in probably working on getting fit. My wife, who I'm embarrassed isn't a fan, asked him where the Profile Lounge was!! Tommy gave her directions, and then stood and chatted for a while...said his Achilles was getting there...still seemed to be hobbling a bit. What a lovely guy he is and working on a Sunday.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
On Sunday was walking towards the west stand ready to go to the Profile Lounge for Fathers Day lunch and bumped into Tommy Elphick. He'd been in probably working on getting my fit wife,

Sounds like Elf.

May 9, 2008
Stanmore, London
I saw Glen Murray near my office in London last week. I walked past him on the street (Hatton Garden) must have been ring shopping for the missus.

Then proceeded to wind up the palace fans in the office by telling them I chatted to him and he said moving to Palace was the biggest mistake of his life! ��

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I saw Glen Murray near my office in London last week. I walked past him on the street (Hatton Garden) must have been ring shopping for the missus.

Then proceeded to wind up the palace fans in the office by telling them I chatted to him and he said moving to Palace was the biggest mistake of his life! 😄

Good work that man!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here