Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Olympic flame farce

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Personally I'd have the whole relay run by celebrities, crowds would be huge everywhere and it would drum up interest in the games like nothing else.

Imagine when it comes to Brighton and you've got Norman Cook, Des Lynam, Dave Benson Phillips, Gareth Barry, Keith Lemon, Moira Stewart, Nick Knowles, Lenny Henry and Patsy Palmer all running, the interest would be immense.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Personally I'd have the whole relay run by celebrities, crowds would be huge everywhere and it would drum up interest in the games like nothing else.

Imagine when it comes to Brighton and you've got Norman Cook, Des Lynam, Dave Benson Phillips, Gareth Barry, Keith Lemon, Moira Stewart, Nick Knowles, Lenny Henry and Patsy Palmer all running, the interest would be immense.

Have you watched any of the relays!? The streets are packed! Been a couple of young kids running it from the local school - brilliant. I'm glad it's not all celebrities. The games are going to be massive. I'm actually getting very excited, I think we could really make them a games to remember.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here