Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ollie Reynolds in Emmerdale

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry didnt notice the EXTRA and also it was an offence under Queens Regulations for a soldier to get a dose.

So unable to answer the question but would probably in hindsight, go for an extra £100k over what I have earned.

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
Good call!

nuttall4.jpg

I'd love to Nutall over her

:angel:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
First British intersoap transfer (i.e the character in one turning up in another) was Brookside/Hollyoaks.

Thought you would like to know that.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
In 2003 Ollie Reynolds (Vicky Binns) left to go to Manchester Uni after sleeping with Caine Dingle and following in her mothers (PS Angie Reynolds) footsteps.

Now that she has died in Corrie (Molly) should Emmerdale try to get her back to try to get back at Cain for a period of time. I am sure that they could make a very interesting storyline for a few months.

f*** me you are as bad as us comes with age I suppose watching to much SOAP

Cain Dingle = hero

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dont eat sweets other than Poundland Chocolate Brazils or Choc chewy nuts. Here we go again and before any body asks todays dinner was carvery at The Sportsman with pint of Greene Kings IPA, on the way home from shopping with her indoors. The pitch is covered in black plastic (loads of bin bags) and the heat lights were on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here