Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ollie Reynolds in Emmerdale

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In 2003 Ollie Reynolds (Vicky Binns) left to go to Manchester Uni after sleeping with Caine Dingle and following in her mothers (PS Angie Reynolds) footsteps.

Now that she has died in Corrie (Molly) should Emmerdale try to get her back to try to get back at Cain for a period of time. I am sure that they could make a very interesting storyline for a few months.

In 2003 Ollie Reynolds (Vicky Binns) left to go to Manchester Uni after sleeping with Caine Dingle and following in her mothers (PS Angie Reynolds) footsteps.

Now that she has died in Corrie (Molly) should Emmerdale try to get her back to try to get back at Cain for a period of time. I am sure that they could make a very interesting storyline for a few months.

Not only did you think about all of that, you thought that other people might like to chat about it too.

Amazing.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I just thought that I had seen her in another soap and started thinking about it so googled it and got those results. Very bored not much happening in the proper football world just the Prem.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
No way, the only thing good about Emmerdale Farm is the abundance of fit women and she is, well a bit ugly (as far as i can tell from google)

BG, you seem to know the ins and outs of Emmerdales' 'plots' is there scope for getting that red headed girl back I think the actors name was Amy nut-something or other? The thoght of her discussing rural affairs in a barbour jacket sort of turns me on.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Good call!

nuttall4.jpg

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
No way, the only thing good about Emmerdale Farm is the abundance of fit women and she is, well a bit ugly (as far as i can tell from google)

BG, you seem to know the ins and outs of Emmerdales' 'plots' is there scope for getting that red headed girl back I think the actors name was Amy nut-something or other? The thoght of her discussing rural affairs in a barbour jacket sort of turns me on.

Found her! Amy Nuttall is her name.

Attachments

• nuttall4.jpg
    nuttall4.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 515

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Your probably thinking of Amy Nuttall who on screen was having it off with Scott Windsor. I only read about it in papers etc and I am sure I read that one of Bobby Zamoras ex girlfriends Adele Da Silva? who played Scott Windsors sister is coming back once again.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If somebody gives some good juicy gossip preferably transfer related it would give us something to argue about. Everybody is saying I know who we are going to sign but I cant tell you until we realise that it is too late to sign them or we have signed them or they have signed fopr another team, which again is easy to say after its happened.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
If somebody gives some good juicy gossip preferably transfer related it would give us something to argue about.

Oh, I get you. So you reckon a transfer from Corrie to Emmerdale could be on the cards. Perhaps with Seth going the other way as part-payment.

Nah.....I'm bored already. Try another subject. What did you have for your tea tonight then? Talk me through it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Seth would be about as lethal in front of goal as some of the strikers we have sold and loaned out the difference being he is dead. If you must know I had Rump steak on offer from Morrisons, Hash Browns Mushrooms and grilled tomatoes with pepper sauce on the steak cooked rare.

TCB if there was more gossip etc wouldnt to post things like I have as there would be plenty to argue about. Even you praising FDM again would be an improvement.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
And what exactly has that got to do with discussing the POSSIBILITY of Emmerdale hiring an actress?

Pah. Get with the times. Corrie/Emmerdale transfers are like so last year. I want to know what BG had for his tea. I reckon something stodgy and substantial. A great British toad in the hole maybe with lots of gravy. Or maybe cottage pie, new potatoes carrots (and gravy). Maybe even a cheeky midweek roast. Chicken, roast spuds and nips, sprouts (and gravy).

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Seth would be about as lethal in front of goal as some of the strikers we have sold and loaned out the difference being he is dead. If you must know I had Rump steak on offer from Morrisons, Hash Browns Mushrooms and grilled tomatoes with pepper sauce on the steak cooked rare.

TCB if there was more gossip etc wouldnt to post things like I have as there would be plenty to argue about. Even you praising FDM again would be an improvement.

Seth is dead? He can't be. NSC didn't have a RIPer thread, did it?

Ooh. Rump steak. Lovely choice, sir. Morrisons do a lovely meat counter in my humble opinion. Was there gravy also?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here