Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Olivier Boscagli

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Is there still imbiciles on here not wanting Hummels?

One of the very top German players around!

Have we really become that entitled.

Blimey! This monogasque laddie looks a decent signing unless it is just social media “ what can I write about now” twaddle?
Perhaps time for a round of golf with a fan of his club?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester

One of the very top German players around!

Have we really become that entitled.

Blimey! This monogasque laddie looks a decent signing unless it is just social media “ what can I write about now” twaddle?
Hummels would be a great signing but apparently it’s an unlikely one due to other interest.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I don't think this one is going away. It may depend on whether Teze leaves PSV, so expect this one to happen later in the window if it does.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Hummels is clearly still one of the best CBs in the world (all be it with less pace and potential every month let alone year).

Boscagli is no slouch though! Would very much put him in the Igor or Webster talent level though which might annoy most of NSC. Vital rotation player if we play 3 at the back. If we feel Veltman has dropped off last year (was previously one of my favourite players) then OB could play a lot of minutes.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Hummels is clearly still one of the best CBs in the world (all be it with less pace and potential every month let alone year).

Boscagli is no slouch though! Would very much put him in the Igor or Webster talent level though which might annoy most of NSC. Vital rotation player if we play 3 at the back. If we feel Veltman has dropped off last year (was previously one of my favourite players) then OB could play a lot of minutes.
Not only Veltman , but Dunk ilooked awful last week

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
We’re pushing on this now.

Bid 2 allegedly turned down.

Hmm. We'll see what happens with that then. Either he comes cheaply or not at all.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hmm. We'll see what happens with that then. Either he comes cheaply or not at all.
I think we’ll get him. We might pop a few more bids in but we’re not going to go much over £12m.

With contract situations like this, the selling club tends to take the ‘final’ offer. As stated above, that could be on August 31st.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here