Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Olise to sign for Bayern Munich

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Sky sports, and a lots of other journalists, saying release clause for Olise being paid by Bayern is actually only £45m plus £5m in add ons. So to correct my earlier post that’s the best player they’ve had in god knows how many years sold for £65m less than Caicedo, and £15m less than Cucurella was from us! 😂

IMG_6012.jpeg

Last edited:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Done, finally.

Good; he won't be playing against us next season (whether for Palarse or anyone else). Also good that he's followed a football career rather than the money (although I'm sure he'll be on significantly more than minimum wage at Bayern anyway!) Good luck to him.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Did Reading have a sell on? That would be useful for them just now.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Eze is nowhere near as consistent as Olise IMO.
Eze possibly has a higher ceiling, but not sure he has the drive to reach it.

I think he may well be happy to stay at Palace, as long as Beaky keeps him interested ££££.

Eze, at 26, is 4 years older than Olise.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Eze is nowhere near as consistent as Olise IMO.
Eze possibly has a higher ceiling, but not sure he has the drive to reach it.

I think he may well be happy to stay at Palace, as long as Beaky keeps him interested ££££.

Yes, I'd agree with that. I think all that can be true, and Eze can still be the better player.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Great to see Palace take a bit of the same medicine we've had to swallow these last couple of years.

At least their player went to a decent club, that has to take some of the edge off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here