Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Olise to sign for Bayern Munich

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Not quite. I think he’s eligible for 4 nations, whilst he last played for France u21, and looks likely to chose them, I think he’s still eligible for England…….why he would choose them is a very different question.

He’s eligible for England (born in Hammersmith), Nigeria (father’s birth place), France and Algeria (his Mum is French Algerian).

He was on standby for the Nigerian squad for some AFCON qualifiers in 2021, but he’s since been called up for the French U21s. If he impresses early on for Bayern I’d expect France to try and secure his future in international football for them pretty quickly.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He’s eligible for England (born in Hammersmith), Nigeria (father’s birth place), France and Algeria (his Mum is French Algerian).

He was on standby for the Nigerian squad for some AFCON qualifiers in 2021, but he’s since been called up for the French U21s. If he impresses early on for Bayern I’d expect France to try and secure his future in international football for them pretty quickly.
If he has any sense he’ll choose France.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
One down…

rats jump.jpg

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
You write that as if South Norwood is the Beverly Hills of er Croydon 🤣
It’s probably worse these days, but as I have said before, when I was a kid I went to Croydon shopping and then came home to South Norwood in my eyes they are two different places.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
It’s probably worse these days, but as I have said before, when I was a kid I went to Croydon shopping and then came home to South Norwood in my eyes they are two different places.
Children have tiny little legs.
When I lived in Croydon (briefly, don't ask me about it, I've only just recovered) I'd walk up to Crystal Palace past the Sainsbury's without ever feeling I was crossing from one place to another.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Christ, eh?

And yet.....compared with Sunk...and Delboy Putin-fluffer....

<sigh> :facepalm:
No H - as much as I detest you bringing up the pork market girl - as soon as @ManOfSussex quoted that verse I was transported back 45 years or whatever it was - still makes my skin crawl now!

anyway this a football thread! Good move for him I reckon

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No H - as much as I detest you bringing up the pork market girl - as soon as @ManOfSussex quoted that verse I was transported back 45 years or whatever it was - still makes my skin crawl now!
Good point, in fact.

Yes, she was the ultimate gold plated wrong-un. And her party tolerated her for election wins, and as soon as the nation woke up her own party flushed her down the shitter.

Tories, eh? A log history of ruthless cuntishness. f*** 'em. Fie upon them. Let them burn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here