Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oldham on Saturday

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I didnt realise there form was so bad of late, on that note i am far more optimistic of 3 points wouldnt be too devastated with a point however.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Just looked at their stats and they didn't play a single game in December. 18 since the new year as opposed to our 14.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Based purely on how they played against us earlier at Withers they really made a game of it. So I would expect the same up there as well.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'm taking the Mrs whose only two games this year have been Hartlepool away and Stoke so don't expect too much. :lol:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Reckon we will be lucky to get a point on Saturday anyone else see this game a tough one for us?

We're top of the league, they're midtable, we've won 7 out of our last 8 games, please tell me why the **** we'd be lucky to get a point off them?

It will be a tough game and I wouldn't be surprised if they were to get a point off us but I think we can take all 3 points.

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
All the matches are difficult, but Oldham have only won 1 of their last 12 and lost their last 4 so we are playing them whilst they are badly out of form and confidence. As I said none of the remaining matches will be easy but it seems we have got Oldham at the right time.

That's jinxed it then. Still, at least it's not raining….

Playing with the season's stats so far, I can only conclude that we are not going to win every away game left. In fact, on form so far, we can expect to lose at least two ... Oldham are the second highest of the away teams we've still got to play.

And if you look at how we've done against teams in the bottom half of the table, we don't beat every one of them either. In fact we are due at least one defeat between now and the end of the season. Oldham are the highest placed bottom half team.

So it's not looking good, for Saturday. But all of this analysis doesn't detract from the likelihood that we'll finish the season with a a points total in the mid-90s.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Never feel confident when we play there; but then again I'm a bit of a pessimist. I just feel that the lead could well be cut this weekend.
Come on lads, 3 points would be fan f***ing tastic up at that God-awful place.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I've got a bit of a bad feeling about this one. Never an easy place to go and after such a poor run of form, they'll certainly be fired up against us. Even if we lose tho, we'll surely bounce back with three wins at home to Notts and Swindon and away to Dagenham.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
I'm taking the Mrs whose only two games this year have been Hartlepool away and Stoke so don't expect too much. :lol:

:angry: Leave her at the Trafford Centre!

Can we expect one of these threads for every remaining game? Looking at Oldham's recent form, this should be one of our easiest games left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here