Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OK, so what ARE the other possible sites and why can't we build a stadium there?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
dave the gaffer said:
Just to add my threepenny worth.

Following one of the rail crashes in the 90's, it was agreed as a recommendation that in future no stations may be built between two tunnels. This effectively means that there can be no "HALT" put in next to Waterhall.

Sorry Mr Hove Born and Bredthat is the facst unfortunately, although I am 100% convinced Waterhall would be the best site ( and I do know the reasons it cannot be there....fecking rediculous reasons they are too!!!)

How far from the tunnel are you allowed to be? You coul built the station further up the track. It would still only be a short walk to the ground.

I agree with you. Waterhall is easily the best site but it will NEVER happen. Which only leaves Falmer.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Curious Orange said:
But what you are basically saying is that this site can't be included in the re-opened Inquiry because it doesn't meet the ODPM's criteria of being in Brighton & Hove. So we don't need to consider it any further. End of story.

perseus said:
Not really.

I expect I could get it in, if I wanted to.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sussex, dragged moaning and spitting into the 21st century.

It might be better to get rid of that lump of scrap metal from the 19th century first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here