Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ok humble pie nice big slice please.....

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
seems vicente is quite good then.

Looks like i was wrong.

Not sure any sensible fans were ever querything whether he might have been any good because his pedigree suggested he clearly had something. The big question was ever he would ever get fit and get on the pitch to show us what he could do.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I think it's been clear that his issues are psychological rather than physical, he had the same problems with Valencia too. I wonder if having lecturing Sports Pyscologist Inigio Calderon around has helped him out :)

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
seems vicente is quite good then.

Looks like i was wrong.

We can all be wrong Marshy! Well done for eating a small slice of humble. Up the Albion. (Wonder if Tony Meolas is gonna eat a rather LARGER SLICE of humble pie) Dont hold your breath!!!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4712041 said:
Someone on BBC Sussex just on saying Vicente should get a new contract now... Yay or Nay?

dumb question, if he would take one, you offer it. his sort of quality is worh the luxury even if you only get 10-15 games a season

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Not sure any sensible fans were ever querything whether he might have been any good because his pedigree suggested he clearly had something. The big question was ever he would ever get fit and get on the pitch to show us what he could do.

yes yes maybe i am right.....

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Someone on BBC Sussex just on saying Vicente should get a new contract now... Yay or Nay?

Pay as you play yeah unless he starts playing more often. His fantastic when available but how often is that.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
As i said on another thread if you can get 20 mins out of him like this week and last every week, you'd give him a long term contract. He is different gravy.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011

Warren Aspinall seemed to act as if the caller was deluded somehow. He does annoy me on occasions.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Vicente has always been an incredible player, and could have been a superstar had it not been for his injuries.
We are very lucky to have a player of his calibre at our club, and hopefully he is over his problems and he can be a massive part of our promotion push

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here