Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oi - Kev/Basil Fawlty - Make it Happen - The Public DEMAND

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Kev, was Dana the girl you were cuddling at a few matches last season? You made a lovely couple I thought, especially when you snuggled up 'cos she was only wearing a vest top in the biting cold. Bless.

PS; I haven't been stalking you, honest.

Yes it was. God knows, how she didn't get a cold! I remember a game, when she put on more warmth then a polar bear. At one point, I turned round and said you look like a female version, of a football hooligan. She had my scarf wrapped around her face, all you could see at one point was her eyes!

1066gull

Hang on, let me get this straight, YOU PUSHED HER OUT OF YOUR LIFE? WHY?!!!!!!

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Yes it was. God knows, how she didn't get a cold! I remember a game, when she put on more warmth then a polar bear. At one point, I turned round and said you look like a female version, of a football hooligan. She had my scarf wrapped around her face, all you could see at one point was her eyes!

I hope you sort it out then and look forward to watching more heart-warming expressions of young love during boring home games soon.

Jesus I sound like a monstrous perv.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Sorry Kev, it was meant to be endearing. Man should not be judged by their grammar, but by their message. How you say it is not as important as what you say.

Indeed. It is an affectionate ribbing, Mr Kevin. You are a top man and your 32 second appearance in the REMF is the stuff of legend (especially as it was me you replaced!)...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here