Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oi - Kev/Basil Fawlty - Make it Happen - The Public DEMAND

1066gull

Right one, I miss my ex entirely. Nothing will happen, between this new girl. Because she has a boyfriend of two years. I love my ex very much, and I will always. She means so much to me, I can't stop thinking about her. Whilst I write this, I'm crying very much.

you remind me of myself when i was 13

only joking with you mate :thumbsup:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Right one, I miss my ex entirely. Nothing will happen, between this new girl. Because she has a boyfriend of two years. I love my ex very much, and I will always. She means so much to me, I can't stop thinking about her. Whilst I write this, I'm crying very much.

Even in moments of grief you are a beautiful human being.

There's a lady out there for you Kev who deserves a bloke like you. Chin up. Keep strong.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Even in moments of grief you are a beautiful human being.

There's a lady out there for you Kev who deserves a bloke like you. Chin up. Keep strong.

Me and my ex, are working through our problems. I want her back with me, she is my rock in my heart. The ONLY thing, which will keep it strong.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm sure somebody on here knocked up a dedicated Wedding Zinger website. It had a virtual book you could open and it had chapters and everything. Somebody must have the link still?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Could be worse Kev, you could have resigned yourself to trying to chat up Elder for England.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here