Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oi - Kev/Basil Fawlty - Make it Happen - The Public DEMAND

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
............ the follow up to the KFC Diaries and such classics as the wedding zinger.

Rumour is youve met a girl and we demand a blog masterpiece to follow up the work of art from back in the day.

We want places, and memoirs

Make it Happen :yahoo:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
especially if he takes her to donatello and use your season ticket discount

what will her reaction be? will she fall for a man who has such standing in the local community that he is able to get a 10% discount on his food bill at a well established restaurant. or will she be appalled that he is taking the cheap option by going to a place where he can get a discount

questions, questions, questions

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Yeah Kev we need to know everything starting from how you binned off Dana!!!

It's all in the DETAILS man!!!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I witnessed Kev the SEXUAL PREDATOR in action last season.

He SWEPT into The Sportsman with his HAREM trailing in his wake, paused briefly to say hello to us mere mortals and then moved on with literally DOZENS of women SWOONING with desire at his mere presence.

I am in AWE of him

:bowdown:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I witnessed Kev the SEXUAL PREDATOR in action last season.

He SWEPT into The Sportsman with his HAREM trailing in his wake, paused briefly to say hello to us mere mortals and then moved on with literally DOZENS of women SWOONING with desire at his mere presence.

I am in AWE of him

:bowdown:

Did he then win £20 on Hangman 3 on the quiz machine? :lol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i heard kev was on out on the pull in WORTHING on saturday

is there any place in sussex that this wonderful human being hasnt touched the heart strings of the women, and indeed men?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Right one, I miss my ex entirely. Nothing will happen, between this new girl. Because she has a boyfriend of two years. I love my ex very much, and I will always. She means so much to me, I can't stop thinking about her. Whilst I write this, I'm crying very much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here