Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The best and the worst of NSC all in one thread

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
1 = No
2 = right click...save ...and get to the bathroom quickly!!!

look ,we have been through all this before , you bangers really ought to
pay attention ,i mean for fucksake , what is the POINT. if it was her in her avatar there would be vikings amassing on the pebbles at shoreham beach by now ........i bet she's fit but she's at least 48......:rolleyes:

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
pay attention ,i mean for fucksake , what is the POINT. if it was her in her avatar there would be vikings amassing on the pebbles at shoreham beach by now ........i bet she's fit but she's at least 48......:rolleyes:

And what are the other measurements?

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire

So am I 😚

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Oh gawd. Boasting about one's potential sexual prowess with a 15 year old . Priceless.

No Priceless is you posting Priceless.
The most boring "Look at me" person on here and you choose to critisize Lady Gull for having a bit of with her son and his mates, twat.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex

LOLOLOL I'm not fit!!! And I'm not 48!!!!!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Hey - I'm up and don't feel too bad actually!!! Party eventually finished at 2.30 ish so it wasn't too bad - my fella came back home from a stag do in shoreham and had had a skinful so I didn't even have to explain the party!!! I didn't get my backdoors beaten in for your information - I am a responsible parent! I might have fun, get pissed occasionally and let my hair down but I certainly wouldn't sleep with my son's mates!!!

There's a lot of disappointed young men in Shoreham....

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Can one of the Mods confirm exactly how many accounts Lady Gull has on this board - I suspect Lady Gull, HB&B, Ernest and Red n Blue might all be the same poster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here