Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh my days

D

Deleted User X18H

Hey - I'm up and don't feel too bad actually!!! Party eventually finished at 2.30 ish so it wasn't too bad - my fella came back home from a stag do in shoreham and had had a skinful so I didn't even have to explain the party!!! I didn't get my backdoors beaten in for your information - I am a responsible parent! I might have fun, get pissed occasionally and let my hair down but I certainly wouldn't sleep with my son's mates!!!

Oh ok. Pleased to here it. Our newest member has a different recollection

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Hey - I'm up and don't feel too bad actually!!! Party eventually finished at 2.30 ish so it wasn't too bad - my fella came back home from a stag do in shoreham and had had a skinful so I didn't even have to explain the party!!! I didn't get my backdoors beaten in for your information - I am a responsible parent! I might have fun, get pissed occasionally and let my hair down but I certainly wouldn't sleep with my son's mates!!!

You don`t remember a thing than?:D

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

Calm down....Calm down.....:lol:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Actually I think my fella has more explaining to do by the fact that they spent the night in Shoreham and almost bagged off with my daughter's teacher and the teaching assistant!!!! They had to put them both in a cab and send them home apparently or he said it would have been a bit strange at the school gate Monday!!!!

D

Deleted User X18H

Actually I think my fella has more explaining to do by the fact that they spent the night in Shoreham and almost bagged off with my daughter's teacher and the teaching assistant!!!! They had to put them both in a cab and send them home apparently or he said it would have been a bit strange at the school gate Monday!!!!

Wow. And all this happens in Shoreham what a suprise!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I know Shoreham Beach has always had a bit of a reputation, although sadly I have no personal experience of it. It sounds like it is spreading across the water to Shoreham itself. :lol:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Hey Lady Gull, 2 questions ......

1. Is that you in the avatar picture?
2. How do I make an avatar picture bigger?

Responsible parents stay sober and fill the spirits bottles with water,although we took this approach,middle rev has a raging hangover and is not looking good prior to his saturday job:mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here