Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh Dear

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
:wozza:

Now that's the optimism and hope of staying in this Division this year now gone.

If you're a fan of hoofball then you'll be pleased, we should be seeing a lot of it until the end of the season.

I would rather of kept White and Booker to the end of the season rather than the appointment that has been made.

I want to be proved wrong, and albeit I hope I am proved wrong, but I doubt it very much.

Terrible decision by the club.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
do not agree at all.

we will stay up. there are enough games left and we have the players and now we have a manager.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I for one look forward to hoofball as it can only be a step forward from haventgotafuckingclueball that we have been playing so far this season.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Oh for f*** sake - he hasn't even managed us through ONE f***ing GAME.

Let's give him a chance shall we?

Jesus wept.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Slade is here on a short-term contract and I, for one, do not give a monkeys HOW we survive in this division as long as we DO survive.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Russell Slade's blue and white army! :albion2:

For what it's worth, I'm not bowled over by the appointment, but he's done well with all the clubs he's been at and he has determination and fighting spirit, which is exactly what I wanted to see. He might not be the best manager in the league, but f*** off do I care! He'll keep us up because our players are too good not to pull away from the bottom, if he can get them motivated and playing in a specific style. Both those things are the strengths of Russell Slade, brilliant appointment until the end of the season imo. :)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Peter Taylor was great with Dover. Great with Gillingham. Poor with Leicester. Great with us. Poor with Palace. Poor with Stevenage. Doing well with Wycombe.

Do you see what I am saying?

Nope, you lost me at Dover.... :drink:

What he is saying is that Russell Slade was GOOD with 3 clubs before joining us so therefore he has to be UTTER GASH for us and we are going down. It's not rocket science dur.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Can we not just have a separate section for highly negative posts so I know not to fooking look at them.
The poor bloke has probably only been in Brighton for a matter of hours and already some deek is slagging him off.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
:wozza:

Now that's the optimism and hope of staying in this Division this year now gone.

If you're a fan of hoofball then you'll be pleased, we should be seeing a lot of it until the end of the season.

I would rather of kept White and Booker to the end of the season rather than the appointment that has been made.

I want to be proved wrong, and albeit I hope I am proved wrong, but I doubt it very much.

Terrible decision by the club.

How do you know he plays hoof ball?
All I can remember about playing Yeovil is us losing pretty much everytime

Anyway Dean white is in charge tomorrow, and that is far worse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here