Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Lokki 7 said:
Reminds me of that old Family Fortunes quote;

Les Dennis: Name a dangerous race

Northern Monkey: The Arabs

Careful Jim that "Northern Monkey" reference could be construed as racism against Northerners by a couple of people on here
:eek:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Captain Sensible said:
We had two up until 4 weeks ago.

BHA aren't doing enough for race relations. We need a team of 20%white, 20%black, 50%asian (of which 60% of those are muslim, of which 40% of those are muslim extremists), 5% Chinese, 4%white power South Africans and 1%from a Papa New Guinea.

what about head spazzas and queers?

1066gull

All religions are stupid and it is like all the people who follow it are brainwashed. Though, I do respect the majority of people as it is there culture and tradition.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
A van der Meyde said:
All religions are stupid and it is like all the people who follow it are brainwashed. Though, I do respect the majority of people as it is there culture and tradition.

and we have our 1% spastic.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
KinkyNormanBaker said:
what about head spazzas and queers?

Sorry, forgot, but you've just completed the subs bench for us well done.:lolol:

In seriousness maybe a football chat site isn't the best place for this sort of discussion but NSC does bring this up from time to time and it's just reflecting thoughts of people. I don't think a certain section of society should try to ban something just because they don't like it. They really do piss me off.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Captain Sensible said:
We had two up until 4 weeks ago.

BHA aren't doing enough for race relations. We need a team of 20%white, 20%black, 50%asian (of which 60% of those are muslim, of which 40% of those are muslim extremists), 5% Chinese, 4%white power South Africans and 1%from a Papa New Guinea.

Racist pig - no south americans

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
At least people aren't woking themslves into a lather this time :D

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
bhaexpress said:
Saw this on the BBC. Once again Moslems (not Hindus, not Sikhs, not Buddists and certainly not Christians) want British Law changed as they don't like it. Well if you don't like it go and live ina Moslem country as I can just see such a place changing its laws as say Hindus don't like it..

From the BBC

But there's always cartoons of God (Simpsons for example) and no Christians really care.

Shouldn't they all be more concerned with Salman Rushdie still?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Uncle Buck said:
How can we incorporate the Timmy clone from South Park into the team?
timmynew7lf.th.jpg

TIMMY

Last edited:

Dr Feelgood

Banned
Feb 15, 2004
worthing
KinkyNormanBaker said:
That episode of South Park where Timmy first appeared had me pissing myself with laughter, felt a bit guilty after for laughing but it was funny.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Oh dear, I think I could be a racist

fake slim said:
But there's always cartoons of God (Simpsons for example) and no Christians really care.

Shouldn't they all be more concerned with Salman Rushdie still?

On a more serious note my point was why should the rest of us whatever colour or creed we are be expected to allow for one factions frankly third world rhetoric ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here