purley
How about this.
We stay up
You go down
Johnson gets golden boot
You dont get falmer
You go bust
That is what I call a five card trick
W_ankers the lot of you always have been always will be.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
26-10-02 said:
How about this.
We stay up
You go down
Johnson gets golden boot
You dont get falmer
You go bust

Quick Qucik , if you don't hurry you will miss the bus for school, or is Mummy giving you a lift.???????

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
26-10-02 said:
How about this.
We stay up
You go down
Johnson gets golden boot
You dont get falmer
You go bust

Nice comments. Good to hear your compelling opinion.

I harbour no grudges against your team by the way. Just a bit a good natured rivalry.

I am afaid I have the battle scars of the late 70s but have moved on - I think you have to don't you?

By the way if we go bust who will you turn your venom to? Millwall, probably not - dangerous territory for you I suppose. Still not many 'Wall in Coulsdon so you are safe..for now!

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Nice comments. Good to hear your compelling opinion.

I harbour no grudges against your team by the way. Just a bit a good natured rivalry.

I am afaid I have the battle scars of the late 70s but have moved on - I think you have to don't you?

By the way if we go bust who will you turn your venom to? Millwall, probably not - dangerous territory for you I suppose. Still not many 'Wall in Coulsdon so you are safe..for now!
Come on Perry no room for negative talk here. We don`t want Brighton to go bust as we enjoy laughing at the poor club!!!

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
hunch26ej.jpg

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Should that read "Come on 26-10-02"?

Blokie why the macho (Im so hard talk) from 26-10-02? Say not on here what you would say not in person.
I can not answer that Perry. We could all pretend to be tough and Macho on here as i`m sure plenty of the posters on here try to be. It`s a case of ignoring what can`t harm you as far as i`m concerned. (Words) that`s all it is.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
I can not answer that Perry. We could all pretend to be tough and Macho on here as i`m sure plenty of the posters on here try to be. It`s a case of ignoring what can`t harm you as far as i`m concerned. (Words) that`s all it is.

You see my point tho dontcha?

andima

Jan 9, 2005
sussex
here croyden bloke went to the bookies this morning and ####### are 1/3 to go down and johnson is 3/1 to get golden boot in my book that makes evens not really worth a bet as the first is almost a dead cert.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
No not exactly,,,but it is easy to talk the talk rather than walk the walk or in Phalarse's case Run the run...

:dunce:
Come on Perry you just had a pop at 26.10.02 for the Macho talk. I can never remember P A L A C E running from Brighton.
I was too young at the time but did witness a few run ins. Or was it the runs as far as Brighton were concerned!!!

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Well we do not want to start this debate.

I remember some real nasty scenes from the late 70s and I guess it six of this and 18 of the other (18 ifo Brighton!!!)

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Well we do not want to start this debate.

I remember some real nasty scenes from the late 70s and I guess it six of this and 18 of the other (18 ifo Brighton!!!)
Oh well. Still not played you too often of late so not had much of a chance to reverse them odds!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here