Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official transfer news thread

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Bozza, can we make a single transfer thread so that people know where to go to find it, even if it means merging some current ones together. Just a thought....

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Official news?

Kuzszcak has signed for 2 years
Bruno has signed for 2 years
Vicente's 2nd year option has been taken by the club but he has not agreed to the new 2 year deal that was offered to him

Think that's about it...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Bozza, can we make a single transfer thread so that people know where to go to find it, even if it means merging some current ones together. Just a thought....

I think you might need a few more posts under your belt before you can manage to nudge the bigboys aside but God loves a cheeky trier :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

Do you have some news/suggestions/any content or context to add............?

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
sorry what I meant was transfer news/rumours thread, ie any news is posted onto one thread so that its easy to find.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Why on earth would you want one thread about transfers when you can have 35 different ones on the same subject?
Just so much more fun trawling through all the mire.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Been here a while actually, read a lot of posts, care not to comment and only made an account recently.

Good to have you on board. If more Albion fans got active on here there might be less room for the Palace twats trying to tske it over.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's easier to glance at multiple headlines than trawl through pages and pages of why so-and-so is the best signing since sliced bread was invented, along with others moaning that he didn't do much at his previous club so why have we wasted transfer fees on him.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Good to have you on board. If more Albion fans got active on here there might be less room for the Palace twats trying to tske it over.

Good to feel welcome, thank you. Realise now the thread maybe not the best idea but as I said just a thought, appreciate the feedback.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Good to feel welcome, thank you. Realise now the thread maybe not the best idea but as I said just a thought, appreciate the feedback.

If you've been floating a while you will appreciate that the banter tends towards waspish but there's rarely anything nasty about it and the mods are very good indeed at treading on anyone who gets too personal. The more Albion voices the merrier :thumbsup:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I quite like the way the BBS does it with the aggressive merging of threads if they are clearly about one specific player.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I tell you what would be cool, if someone could make a thread each morning summing up the previous days speculation. Something along the line of,

Kanchelshis - still expected to train

Owen - latest sighting looking for houses in Whitehawk

Ronaldo - Someone claiming to be itk says we're signing him ( from football rumours)

Obscure spanish player - Being linked strongly still

I'd do it but quite frankly there''s no way i'm wading through all the crap. We need a really masochistic self important pedant for a job like this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here