Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official transfer news thread

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What a wonderfully informative thread this truly is !

With no mention of the big ageing forward who falls down quite often and seldom finds the net or the once speedy forward who pulls a hamstring everytime he accelerates hard. How refreshing

Edit - bugger I just noticed one of them did get a mention early on in the thread

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
With no mention of the big ageing forward who falls down quite often and seldom finds the net or the once speedy forward who pulls a hamstring everytime he accelerates hard. How refreshing

Edit - bugger I just noticed one of them did get a mention early on in the thread

I really do find that it works best when there is no news :thumbsup:

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
This thread is old. OSRGull did the same, can we close this. Its easier to make threads for the players as everyone has said. There.

Northstand Mugs

The Seagulleater
Jun 28, 2012
Se25
just f*** off to your own site ....i don't and never will visit your board .........it has no relevance to my life and i have no interest in it........how would you like your:wanker:belted up your arse you f***ing flange......go on , do one.:wrong:
Oo'er, Who pulled your string action man!:tantrum:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Does anybody think Lee Bowyer could do a Kishishev job for s short term he is a free agent having been released by Ipswich 35 years old very experienced at this level and probably wouldn't command very high wages.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Does anybody think Lee Bowyer could do a Kishishev job for s short term he is a free agent having been released by Ipswich 35 years old very experienced at this level and probably wouldn't command very high wages.

Not sure we need wankers in our dressing room.

I'd pass.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that Bowyer comes in the Liam Lawrence, Denis Wise Joey Barton mould the type of player you hate but like to be playing for you but not sure whether or not he could still cut it in the championship.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Gus says new signings edging closer - on OS.

From Seagulls.co.uk

Gus Poyet said:
"We are in a better position now than we were yesterday. We will have to see because we are in the closing stages of a couple of negotiations - I just hope that we can finish them.

"Sometime you get really close and then they go away for whatever reason, but we are certainly in a better situation than we were in last week, so hopefully we'll be able to get one of the two within the next few days."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here