Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official Transfer deadline day thread**

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Can see Whing maybe going out on loan with a view to a perm deal, maybe even McNulty out on loan to get some fitness/games. Last season didn't the club put up a transfer special on the website because they were expecting a lot of action? This season nothing so maybe only 1 or 2 expected

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
arsegas..
11.31am: At the moment there is still no news coming out of Albion, either inbound or outbound, although we are pretty sure something is going to happen.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
11.44am: Gus Poyet has dismissed speculation that Brighton are set to sign Fred Savage. The Daily Mirror was reporting that the Albion had offered him "£1,000 a week, plus three tanks of petrol".

"We took a look at him, but decided that his wonder years were behind him" said the Brighton Manager

11.47am: Walter Fabian Assmann, the Independiente goalkeeper, currently on loan to Las Palmas, has rejected a deal to sign for Brighton. "I am happy here at this time. The club were offering me a bum deal."

11.50am: The club are unable to get hold of Kenny Deuchar as he is currently in theatre, performing a removal surgery on the shoulder of a former Brighton player who has recently signed for a Scottish Division Two side.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Where's all this Murray shite coming from?
Why would we sell our first choice striker when we have no need for money?
The only way that wouldn't make me completely lose faith in Gus and the board, is if we signed EINSTEIN AGOGO to replace him.

because he has never been happy with us. said so himself earlier this season pretty much. he asked to placed on the transfer list almost from the day he joined. if it wasn't for the 300k investment we made he'd have been long gone by now i reckon.

similar story with dickinson, don't know if he's unhappy but the fact he cost about 250k means we'll struggle to shift him without taking a hit. not saying we should shift him mind, he could come good this season or next.

i wouldn't be surprised if cox went today too. he's been scouted a lot and linked with a lot of clubs in the past, the fact poyet sticks him on the bench indicates he doesn't rate him that highly so a lowish bid would probably secure his sevices. hope not because he's a class act but needs to be playing central not out wide to flourish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here