Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OFFICIAL - Tony Bloom Chairman, Dick Knight Life President.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Fantastic news, will Falmer now be the Tony Bloom Stadium or such like? Good job Dick. I wonder how hands on Knight's role will be now? Could be useful to have him negotiating transfers as I recall numerous chairman and managers saying how he drives prices for their players down during negotiations, that approach could be needed with Blooms cash coming in as clubs and players will be demanding more.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
ah well, pot noodles was quite right. Tony bloom is a rich bastard :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
so we are to be funded by one person!

Hands up all those people who didnt want an Arab or an Abramovitch........we have our own now!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
for all those that quoted dick night is to stand down...how right you were...

Not to mention those of us that made it quite clear obtaining bank funding was not going to happen and therefore the only way the stadium was going to happen was through someone like Bloom......

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
So one man is control of the football club?

Best hope he's the right one. :clap:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
MARVELLOUS news, cheers Knight and i hope Bloom has as much success.

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
I hope and prey he wants to keep his Grandfathers name in the high esteem it should be Harry Bloom loved BHA lets hope his grandson dpes as well

ward is god

Dec 26, 2008
Somerset near Yeovil
I have been away for a few days and asked my husband if there was any albion news - no he said - so I thought I would check up anyway and now this! I thought Dick would be Chair until Falmer but I thought something was in the offing with all the comments at the end of the season by people 'in the know'. I thought no one person was supposed to be in control of the club after the Archer saga so what has changed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here