Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official thread: *** Woking 0-2 Albion *** Discuss it here

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
It,s ok he has got a muscle strain but will be fit for the start of the season on club web site. I can relax now!!:lolol:

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
Was also on the terrace at the half way line. Black jeans, black jacket.
I had to move my head sharpish to avoid the ball being cleared into that porta-loo!!
Enjoyed Piercy's 'chats' with the dopey lino who couldn't keep up with play. Piercy's first touch was pretty poor but I hear he's suffering from some stomach bug which may explain his pained expressions.
All the young lads looked good.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Agree with the above.

Butters looked a bit cumbersome on the ground but good in the air. The lino in the 2nd half had a 'mare although i think we benefitted from a couple of offside decisions. I was behind the goal sitting just behind the resident Woking 'nutter with Turette's Syndrome' who looked ready to go berserk at any moment.

Good turnout of Seagulls

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I must have been stood practically next to you Tricky in the second half as i was stood the other side of the Gents Toilet Door leaning against the barriers until it started raining and I walked up the end nearest the exit.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Was it same lino that Jamie Campbell kept on swearing at in the first half!!!

He was kinda slow...

I'm assuming the Portaloo incident was when the ball was cleared head height into the crowd and then, without bouncing on the ground, ricocheted back onto the pitch at what seemed a million miles an hour - I was half expecting the players to play on!!!

Also funny was in the warmup, and the Albion players were practicing free kicks. Dan Harding took one that went high and wide, and it clobbered some inattentive soul in the Grand Stand in the side of the head!!!

:lolol:

Does anyone know who that bald-headed coach was during the warm-up? Someone asked Adam Hinshelwood, and even he wasn't sure, just said "Dunno, Rob something.."

Last edited:

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Curious Orange said:

Does anyone know who that bald-headed coach was during the warm-up? Someone asked Adam Hinshelwood, and even he wasn't sure, just said "Dunno, Rob something.."

Not sure of his name but he's some fitness coach that Coppell has brought in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here