• Ghana to win on penalties

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
This should be an interesting tactical game. The Ghana team pace themselves. Even if they are looking out of the game, they can step up their energy levels and pressurise Uruguay.

I think Ghana have the best coach in the World Cup.

Milovan Rajevac - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Uruguay start as favourites but my gut feeling is that Ghana are going to win. Mind you, this is a test for their squad depth.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Go Uruguay! :vuvu2:

Forlan & Suarez to be LETHAL tonight.

Do you think that Forlan is a Rooney-style player? i.e. Rooney should play the same role, with Lampard playing the Suarez role?

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Uruguay

1. Nestor Fernando Muslera
16. Victorio Maxi Pereira
2. Diego Lugano
6. Mauricio Victorino
4. Jorge Fucile
20. Alvaro Fernandez
15. Diego Perez
17. Egidio Arevalo Rios
7. Edinson Cavani
9. Luis Suarez
10. Diego Forlan

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
GHANA

22. Richard Kingson
4. John Pantsil
15. Issac Vorsah
5. John Mensah
2. Hans Sarpei
6. Anthony Annan
7. Samuel Inkoom
21. Kwadwo Asamoah
23. Kevin-Prince Boateng
11. Sulley Muntari
3. Asamoah Gyan

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Stewart, our man from Sky Bet, has been in touch to say: "Uruguay have been fairly well supported at 10/11 along with Suarez and Forlan to score the opening goal. Under 2.5 goals is a strong favourite at 4/7 but there are a massive range of bets, both pre match, and in play to choose from." Thanks for the info Stewart. If anyone has any comments for the game, please go to our live chat.

My prediction: I've looked into my crystal ball and I'm going for Suarez to score first in a 3-1 win to Uruguay which pays a handsome 70-1! What are your views / predictions for tonight's game? Send them to steve.pass2@bskyb.com and I will post up the best throughout the evening.

Fancy a bet? Skt Bet go 10/11 odds on for a Uruguay win, 9/4 the draw and 7/2 for a Ghana win. They have a price boost available until kick-off - First Scorer: Gyan 8/1 from 7/1; Correct Score: Ghana 1-0 10/1 from 17/2; Scorecast Boost: Forlan & 2-1 Uruguay 35/1 from 30/1.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
My foreccast is a score draw AET.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ghana playing like an away side soaking up early pressure, and now coming into the game.

Commentators are having another bad day. Talking about bad passing. It is relative. Much better than the England passing.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
:goal:

Uruguay 0 Africa 1

:vuvu2:

Deserved and it was coming

GOAL - MUNTARI!!! The Inter Milan midfielder latches onto a loose ball and shoots from 35 yards out and his swerving effort wrong foots Musiera and goes into the bottom left hand corner. Wow!!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here