Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official Thread - Brighton & Hove Albion v Eastbourne Borough - Home at last ***

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Dad 38 is clearly somebody taking the piss out of BrightonMark1234. That's just how I feel

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Sounds like my friends who went had a nice time apart from some prick constantly shouting cnuts & having a go at Michael Poke.
Hopefully with a full stand this goon will be drowned out.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Post reported and hopefully a goodbye to Dad 38 for ruining a perfectly good first match thread at the Amex !!!!

:thumbsup: "personal insults are the last resort of an exhausted mind".

However, I have very litle faith in the current crop of moderators. They are happy just to pick off the easy targets like spammers.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Post reported and hopefully a goodbye to Dad 38 for ruining a perfectly good first match thread at the Amex !!!!

Woah! What if he is our lucky charm and his contribution to the match thread is the butterfly flapping its wings causing our typhoon of a win? You've just done gone and cursed our season!!

Benje0123

Oct 11, 2009
Right ok so some useful info from todays game:

Turnstile did not open on time around 20 mins late. NO CLOCK??
From the west stand lower only the first few rows were wet, not even that wet or drenched. Press box is located north west upper part of the staduim. Tannoy was poor and difficult to understand , maybe due to volume slightly too loud. WELL THE PITCH was unreal, considering the amount of rain it looked and held up superbly. Refreshment were a fast, tea coffe £1.80???? Pint just uner £4 which is resonable. Majority of refreshments were sold out at half time, with beer beign pre poured hopefully due to the (reduced capacity).

The match was good with albion playing the new style passing game and keeping possession for long periods , eastbourne threatend but never looked like scoring. Well done to those involved , Hopefully the minor creases get ironed out because it was only at 1/3 capacity and there were small issues.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
There's some really sensitive flowers on this board sometimes. Yep the troll became droll but if people didn't feed him he would soon run out of oxygen. The reactions were ridiculous and just egged him on.

Report him to teacher - pathetic

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Tannoy was poor and difficult to understand , maybe due to volume slightly too loud.

I found the announcements hard to decipher too but I think it may have been because the ground was so empty. More echo. When it's busier, that will dampen down the echo and should be better.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Really promising to see how well we retained the ball particularly second half.

Thought Cook looked quality. Very assured on the ball.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
:thumbsup: "personal insults are the last resort of an exhausted mind".

However, I have very litle faith in the current crop of moderators. They are happy just to pick off the easy targets like spammers.

If you could do a better job then why didn't you apply? :yawn:

Benje0123

Oct 11, 2009
I found the announcements hard to decipher too but I think it may have been because the ground was so empty. More echo. When it's busier, that will dampen down the echo and should be better.

Yes not really an issue and should be corrected youre right

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
There's some really sensitive flowers on this board sometimes. Yep the troll became droll but if people didn't feed him he would soon run out of oxygen. The reactions were ridiculous and just egged him on.

Report him to teacher - pathetic
Don't worry, it was blatantly a second account, I'm sure we'll see him 'haveing his views' again under another name.

No loss at all to NSC.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I did. Anything else you'd like to add?

Well, if you weren't accepted, then it's obvious that you are not up to the job, therefore couldn't do a better job than the current team.

Hope I've cleared that up for you. xxx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here