Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official Thread - Brighton & Hove Albion v Eastbourne Borough - Home at last ***

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
sorry glassfryn i just tink we will looose in the champioship unless wee signe players better than this sorry im just haveing my views sorry these are my views

You aren't being serious, surely? Where have you been the past month? I don't think anyone expected the improvements we have made to the squad

Dad 38

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
but as I said these players will not be playing in the championship they are from the development squad
and there seems to be lots of red lines under your post?

im jst worried that is team will not survie in the champonship and we will loose sorry but these are my views sorry im sorry

Dad 38

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
You aren't being serious, surely? Where have you been the past month? I don't think anyone expected the improvements we have made to the squad

four the past month dity dave I have been wanking and eating horse poo sorry im just haveing my views

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
four the past month dity dave I have been wanking and eating horse poo sorry im just haveing my views
do you live in south London by any chance

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Note to self. File Dad38 under 'idiot'

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
glassfriend i live in a home with lots of mean with whittle coats and needels sorry im just haveing my views
in south London yeh?

Dad 38

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
nice touching thing for the charlie to do.Well done Gary Hart you have been a great servant for this club since 1998 and I hope you get a new contract with a league oneor two club.In the bad days at Gillingham you were one of the few bright lights

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here