Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official: Sussex vs Kent (County Championship)

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
....just knew it didn't you! look at the score for the first time this morning and its 399-9, so i thought just another run for a bonus point but no they decided to give up at 399! :shootself

Did anyone else hear Test match special towards the end of play yesterday evening? Cook getting to his 100 was painful. he nearly went about 3 times in 5 balls, but somehow got to the magic 100. Just seen that he didnt last long this morning!

Come on England and Sussex.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Kent 0 for 1, a Golden Duck no less to Mr Lewry.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Mr Blobby said:
....just knew it didn't you! look at the score for the first time this morning and its 399-9, so i thought just another run for a bonus point but no they decided to give up at 399! :shootself

Did anyone else hear Test match special towards the end of play yesterday evening? Cook getting to his 100 was painful. he nearly went about 3 times in 5 balls, but somehow got to the magic 100. Just seen that he didnt last long this morning!

Come on England and Sussex.

Afrdi bowled a brilliant over to him.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Van Jaarsveld gone. One more before lunch and we're right into em.
if I've been distracted for a few minutes and return to see a CTS post then its either good news or bad news depending on which team's batting at the time...!

Come on Sussex...!!!!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
35/3

Key run out in comical fashion after hitting an easy single to fine leg but running sideways towards a van after sniffing a pie.

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Sussex 1st Innings
399 all out (121.4 overs)

Kent 1st Innings
44 for 3 (15.0 overs)

Lunch (Which is why Key got himself out so he can have seconds)

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Trigger said:
Fatty Key can tuck in without any worries about having to resume his innings....

Come on Sussex...!!!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Moshe Gariani said:
Fatty Key can tuck in without any worries about having to resume his innings....

Come on Sussex...!!!
Just this very second edited that post... Great minds...

:lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Trigger said:
35/3

Key run out in comical fashion after hitting an easy single to fine leg but running sideways towards a van after sniffing a pie.

Key's been running?

I think that seismologists were getting a bit concerned as they'd detected a slight earth tremor in the Hove area: all can be explained now.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
With most batsmen you could say that a pre-lunch dismissal might spoil their appetite somwhat.

Not Key, I bet he's readjusting his knapkin as we speak. Having already polished off the hors d'oeuvres and plat du jour i bet he's about to tackle a mini-pyramid of profiiteroles...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Play has resumed after the luncheon interval, however play was delayed by five minutes after a bit of argy bargy when the waiter tried the clear the Kent table... Wonder what that could mean...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
John Boy said:
Just back from Hove. Key would of made it back to his crease, but just couldn't wobble fast enough
Pavilionaire said:
With most batsmen you could say that a pre-lunch dismissal might spoil their appetite somwhat.

Not Key, I bet he's readjusting his knapkin as we speak. Having already polished off the hors d'oeuvres and plat du jour i bet he's about to tackle a mini-pyramid of profiiteroles...
Trigger said:
Play has resumed after the luncheon interval, however play was delayed by five minutes after a bit of argy bargy when the waiter tried the clear the Kent table... Wonder what that could mean...
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: presumably the fat **** WILL spend most of his time eating now before he has to bat again in the follow-on...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here