Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official site

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
The ticket section does seem more confuseing now that what it was before, but the link to that section from where you first access the site is quite a good idea

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Ter blazes with it! Messy, cluttered and fiddly. Had a nose on the messageboard and it's appallingly designed...it's small, surrounded by adverts and you have a hassle scrolling as there's two separate scroll bars and you have to keep clicking in certain places.

The Cap'in likes NSC's design though. :mushy:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I've just noticed it has "UK Only" splashed all over the purchase pages.

Is this something new? Anyone know how they're enforcing that (if at all)?

Its new compared to about two months ago anyway! I've never, ever had problems having stuff shipped to Dublin from the club shop since the first time it went online.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Couldnt get the Albion commentary yesterday, had to listen to the Crewe one, which was by some distance the worst I have ever heard. Anyone else have this problem?????

Oct 25, 2003
Rarely bother with the official site anyway, being as it generally seems to exist within its own timewarp. Has it registered the fact we;ve signed Whing and Forster yet ?

i don't know who they are, but we've just signed some guy called 'bobby zamora' on loan

shame, i really rated that pinamonte chap

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here