Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official site

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
its horrible, i saw the other club's sites turn into this reskinned premium tv vomit and was waiting for ours...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't like it. It looks all muddled and isn't as easy to find stuff.

Agreed. They've tried to be all fancy - sometimes plain and simple is the best and easiest!!!:mushy:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It is a bit of a mess but we'll get used to it - after all we've all got used to the new NSC and the Luddites were out in force when that changed.

What I don't like is virtually everything I clicked on took me to a subscription for Seagulls World. Under the old design it was possible to easily separate the 'pay per view' stuff from the free stuff. I'll probably get used to it eventually - if I can be bothered to visit it again.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
just like everyone else's - Ok but nothing special

Bit disappointed really but it is a little easier and it packs more advertising in so maybe extra revenue to the club (or maybe not) ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Rarely bother with the official site anyway, being as it generally seems to exist within its own timewarp. Has it registered the fact we;ve signed Whing and Forster yet ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Just been on the Crewe site, which is the same, can't find the match travel pack anywhere on there. Hate to think where it is on ours. Not really sure about the new design, very fussy IMO and stuff seems to be all over the place. Will probably get used to it eventually, like we did the last time. (I always liked the first www.seagulls.co.uk best)

Superbrother is a big fan of this type of site and wants to update www.oldfootballshirts.com to this format, think I will have to beat it out of him.

NB, I don't need the travel pack to Crewe, just wanted to tap the postcode into my SatNav to see how far it is. Had to look on Yell.com, it's 217 .8 miles from my house FYI.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
I just happened to browse to the very bottom of the page where I found the sponsored links. One of the links was "male grooming". :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here