Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official site - new look

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
its mine and turkey's offers which could have put them out of a job which has forced them into action!

stamp

Jul 6, 2003
brighton
how shit does the top bar look btw?

otherwise tidy:clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
At least they are doing something .

It does look better & the telephone numbers for the club and shop are there.

Last edited:

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I guess this may also explain why I now have 2 duplicate emails from the club, thanking me for my password change request despite the fact I've asked for nothing of the sort!!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
looks pretty good..............

well, better than the old one anyway!

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
I like the new look I have a few niggles but these are largely down to the way i prefer things to be laid out nothing major so far.

JordanGHarris

Aug 18, 2003
I think it looks a major improvement. But as it has only just gone up, things like Leon Knight on a two month loan still will be ironed out in due course I am sure, but it looks much better, the info, and layout is easier.

All they need do now is update it when anything happens, so we all don't have to rely on rumours, and other clubs sites for our own clubs news!!:drink:

gazza

Jul 5, 2003
Looks much better very bright compared to the last site.........

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
it is virtually identical to the QPR one, I think the hole 'World' franchise thing has got a basic plan for all the websites to look this way, dont think this will change the storys somehow...the full story of Leons signing is STILL to follow and has been since about 4pm something :rolleyes:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Hardly anything is accessible on there-Seagull World keeps kicking up an error message and I can't get on there despite it telling me about a Leon Knight story being shown.

The official site is still crap in spite of its new look.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm Brian and so is my wife said:
Hardly anything is accessible on there-Seagull World keeps kicking up an error message and I can't get on there despite it telling me about a Leon Knight story being shown.

The official site is still crap in spite of its new look.

Seagulls World now accessible

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here