Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yorkie said:
Seagulls World now accessible

I've just tried again and it's still inaccessible-same

'Error'
'Coming Soon...
This new section will appear shortly. Please check back later.

Am I doing something wrong?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Thats handy, noticed that u can now copy and paste from the new site unlike the old one, that should make things easier for us!

:clap:

AlbionFan

Aug 14, 2003
Sompting
It looks the same as the QPR site because it is the same company that does both sites. Who is in charge of putting new news on the site, is it the web site company or someone within The Albion?

AlbionFan

Aug 14, 2003
Sompting
Trigger said:
Thats handy, noticed that u can now copy and paste from the new site unlike the old one, that should make things easier for us!

That won't last long. You can always copy the text by going to the source anyway.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm Brian and so is my wife said:
I've just tried again and it's still inaccessible-same

'Error'
'Coming Soon...
This new section will appear shortly. Please check back later.

Am I doing something wrong?

Don't click on the link above 'home' but try the one that says 'now showing' the latter one works

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Thanks for that-it worked!

Jim Byrne

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing / Cheltenham
i may be alone here but i not to keen on the new one . . . not ove rthe old one anyways . . . . as a bit of a web designer myself, i reckon they taken bit of a step backwards . . . but thats just IMHO :)

not a fan of this .preiumtv malarky either nasty business, they should have goven the job to a tried an tested LOCAl design out fit. the best designs, most innovative come from smaller outfits not the likes of the premium tv people, who probably do have an identical layout for all theor clubs they just change the colours and some pictures. all of about 30 mins work !

of course this is just all my humble opinion :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I don't like the premiumtv identity either. I think each club's boards should be unique but I can see why the club has done it.

The video clips and interviews are good.

I was annoyed when the commentary from SCR got put into the package though. Locals get the commentary anyway so it only affected the exiles.

The message board is primitive but I struggle with it simply because I have got to know half a dozen people on there as good friends.

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I think the official site is crap, I hardly ever look at it. This new layout is a slight improvement, but lets face it, its about the news, and it is never up to date!
NSC is the 'one stop shop' for everthing albion and long may it continue.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Has anyone also noticed we haven't had a ferret talk since before the oldham game.

Seems like he's given up doing that, shame it was one of the only bits of the site I ever looked at.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
tinx said:
Has anyone also noticed we haven't had a ferret talk since before the oldham game.

Seems like he's given up doing that, shame it was one of the only bits of the site I ever looked at.

He's on holiday tinx

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
I know it's a bit blue - but I much prefer it - it's much more professional-looking than the last version and besides, it's actually got images of players in the current first team strip on the home page, rather than the kit from 2 seasons ago.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
A vast improvement over the old site which looked very amateurish. Only problem is that it takes forever to load on a 56k modem. Still, I like it much better than the old one.:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here