Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Red for Wrexham Day Thread AND THE FINAL TOTAL FROM WITHDEAN

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
sully said:
Well done everyone. A great effort.

I completely forgot about badges, though. Probably due to still being a bit fuzzy from the all day drinking on Friday and being frozen solid. Are there any still available?

There are still a few available Sully. I think the plan is to either send them to Wrexham or stick them on E-bay. If you PM Eastlondonseagull I am sure he can send you one mate.

Richie

over a grand, no wonder those buckets were so heavy. Really enjoyed today even though I have got a stinking cold and arm ache now.

Mniature Del Boy

you are getting smaller by the minute :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

well done to all who helped and all who contributed :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I have a spare badge. When Dougdeep put his money in my bucket I hadn't got the badges at that point, so I saved one.

I couldn't find him later so Sully if you want that one I'll bring it to Withdean for the Rotherham game. (Dougdeep said he'd got a badge when I asked him on here)

Kryten

Dec 20, 2003
Here, there and every where
bha.fatboy said:
There are still a few available Sully. I think the plan is to either send them to Wrexham or stick them on E-bay. If you PM Eastlondonseagull I am sure he can send you one mate.

Richie

over a grand, no wonder those buckets were so heavy. Really enjoyed today even though I have got a stinking cold and arm ache now.

ditto, but it was worth it

Mniature Del Boy

you are getting smaller by the minute :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

At least i'm not microscopic..........YET :jester:

well done to all who helped and all who contributed :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: [/B]

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Well done everyone and thank you to the people who bought the t-shirts.

Not one photo of me...sob..sob. I could have sworn I struck a smiling pose for ROz. Oh well cracking pics anyway.:clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Heard you on the Radio and brought a Wrexham badge. Well done Richie Morris :clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You came across well mate, fear not.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I am surprised your slot on the radio went well after you upset him before you even started the interview mate :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
StephenWrexhamFc said:

I started a chant "We love you Brighton we do" and it spread like wildfire along the kop.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done Richie.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Do you want Wrexham to play NSC Albion?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Fantastic effort yesterday, everyone!!! Richie, I can't believe we raised that much money! AMAZING! Well done!

Great to meet all of you yesterday, Del Boy you're a legend! We had such a laugh by the South Stand turnstiles, have actually got a sorethroat this morning from all that "Brighton fans getting wet for Wrexham" shouting! Clothes are still wet now, but well worth it!

Sully, have got about 30 or so badges left mate (out of 1000!!), so drop me a line and I'll send you a couple. Was thinking about sending them up to Wrexham, so they can sell a few up there. Would be nice to have a few at 'home' as it were. Anyone give me an address I can send them to?

BHA.Fatboy, thanks for the help yesterday, fella, top work!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap: :drink: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:

BHA.Fatboy, thanks for the help yesterday, fella, top work!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap: :drink: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

No probs mate. It was quite a laugh apart from that 1 burnley twat in the pub and then at the away turnstile. Still trying to thaw out and have a stinking cold now though:nono:

Kryten

Dec 20, 2003
Here, there and every where
eastlondonseagull said:
Fantastic effort yesterday, everyone!!! Richie, I can't believe we raised that much money! AMAZING! Well done!

Great to meet all of you yesterday, Del Boy you're a legend! We had such a laugh by the South Stand turnstiles, have actually got a sorethroat this morning from all that "Brighton fans getting wet for Wrexham" shouting! Clothes are still wet now, but well worth it!

:lolol:

bha.fatboy said:
No probs mate. It was quite a laugh apart from that 1 burnley twat in the pub and then at the away turnstile. Still trying to thaw out and have a stinking cold now though:nono:

that bloke was a right tosser

Tom Hark said:
Club did Wrexham proud in the programme also. :clap: :clap:
Indeed they did.

The Wrexham crest on page 3, with the message "Wrexham need your help NOW. Turn to page 35 right away to see what you can do".

Half of page 26 (News Round Up) devoted to the Fans United day

The whole of page 35 - "We Must Support Wrexham!", with news of how to back the WST campaign.

And - instead of the usual team details and league table that normally occupy the Back Page - this:-

AlbionprogrammeforWrexham2.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Phew - escaped the photographer again.

Just as well as I was not looking glamorous yesterday, a cross between a drowned rat and a sheet of ice :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here