Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Official NFL Thread 2022/23

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
My ante post on the Bills looking in jeopardy...

It's like those Superbowls in the 90's all over again :oops:
Phew, got there in the end. What an unnecessarily stressful few hours. I'm not a massive expert on the tactics of this game, but if felt like Miami were basically just letting Josh Allen throw deep on pretty much every play in the hope that they the Phins would benefit more from turnovers than Buffalo would from making completions. Never a dull Bills game......

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Don't usually do this, but here are a few photos of today's tailgate in Buffalo. Game was ....uncomfortable, but we won.

Dave at Bills Bowling ball.jpeg

Tailgate.jpeg

Fire Engine.jpeg
Bills Stadium.jpeg
Shot Yard.jpeg

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Absolutely brilliant weekend of games, fantastic wild cards. Felt bad for Herbert against the Jags but that comeback was something else, delighted for Trevor Lawrence. Also I know I shouldn't say it as a Washington fan but the Giants are really fun to watch at the moment and hey were excellent in sending Kirk out of the playoffs at the first attempt. Glad the Bengals (my tip!) made it through against the Ravens also.

I'm all set to ignore the "I want them both to lose bowl" tonight and then look forward to the divisional games on my return from Leicester!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Fantastic effort by Big Blue.

Daniel Jones from one of our worst ever draft picks, to now looking the real deal….

Let’s go Giants…..
Sets us up nicely for an East Coast derby with the Eagles, it's going to be tough but on a roll now

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I remember back to when Lawrence was the consensus #1 draft pick and many many talking heads were saying Jacksonville as a City is a bad fit for Lawrence and he should be in the dizzying lights of New York. Trevor went to the local waffle house after his epic playoff win, he’s super down to Earth and it’s incredibly wholesome to see.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
I remember back to when Lawrence was the consensus #1 draft pick and many many talking heads were saying Jacksonville as a City is a bad fit for Lawrence and he should be in the dizzying lights of New York. Trevor went to the local waffle house after his epic playoff win, he’s super down to Earth and it’s incredibly wholesome to see.

Really think the Jags have a shot against KC, could just be wishful thinking on my part. On draft day Lawrence seemed very down to earth to me, maybe people judge him on his looks?

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
What a horrible game. The defence were appalling and almost non-existent. Can't blame Cousins for the loss as he did mostly everything right apart from the final effort.

A new DC is desperately needed for next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here