Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Match Thread - Leicester City vs Brighton - 7.45PM - King Power Stadium****

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It's not your fault. There are people operating on this forum with the sole intention of trolling, they've been doing it for years but seem to be compeltely untouchable and get slaps on the wrist occaisonally, but keep flocking back here time and time again.

At the bottom of each post there ia a triangle, use it if you see things that are not right!! I cant see every post made on a thread thats moving very fast!!!

Oh and thanks for your input its a great help :thumbsup:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Last year we shipped 3 at Southampton and 6 at West Ham. And we got hammered at Reading.

As a promotion guide, neither side is going to be that pleased.

Barnes gets a header. Does it count as a shot?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Listening to the commentary, it sounds like plenty of our players are having worse games than Barnes. But of course he'll get all the stick from those who have already stuck the boot in should we not get at least a point.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Why are we SO shit at corners?

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
What cannot be denied is that currently we are in a shocking spell of form, unable to score goals and sliding down the table now. It's Gus's job to sort it out and I don't give a toss who he is or what he's done his tactics are not working at the moment and so far it's a carbon copy of last season so where is the progression he keeps harping on about?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
reading the comments on here between a couple of bigstlyle plebs,has made my night,ive forgotten we are playing,comedy gold i tell yer

empire: I am so happy you are more concerned about me being a BIGSTYLE PLEB but not so much about the result tonight?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We are a team full of non-scoring midfielders.

FoxyBingo

Oct 22, 2012
Thats probably because you are listening to a Leicester commentary. It was best Albion player, not best player.
Fair enough - from the sounds of it on this side of the fence, El Abd or Kuschak's having a better game... The glories of biased commentary :wink:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
At the bottom of each post there ia a triangle, use it if you see things that are not right!! I cant see every post made on a thread thats moving very fast!!!

Oh and thanks for your input its a great help :thumbsup:

What's the point? And besides, I think if it's kept within threads like this where it's fast paced and content isn't particularly important then it's not that bad anyway. Besides, you know exactly who I'm talking about and if you really wanted to act, you would have done. Any of the moderators would have, but you don't. Which is your decision to make, I'm not moaning just pointing it out.

Back to the game, I wonder if anyone has ever told Gus that square pegs and round holes aren't best friends?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here